Lewis and Clark Community College Mobile Health Unit
Posted: July 5, 2016
Lewis & Clark Community College’s Family Health Clinic has a Mobile Health Unit that is staffed with a Nurse Practitioner to provide school and sports physicals in your community. Click here for more information.
Edwardsville High School Registration
Parents will receive a letter in early July regarding the registration process.
families to District 7 with a high school student,
please contact Brenda Ohm at
EHS Cheerleading Spirit Wear Sale
Posted: July 25, 2016
-------------------------------------------------------------ATTENTION CLASS OF 2017:
Edwardsville High School is pleased to announce some exciting new options for senior pictures. Cilento Photography Studios is our official senior portrait photographer for our school yearbook.
Only images from Cilento Photography will be published in our yearbook. This will ensure consistency with head sizes, lighting, and background.
For your convenience you have now several options for getting photographed:
· In-School Session—Cilento will be visiting our school multiple times to provide a session that includes yearbook poses and several creative poses. This will be available at no charge.
· In-Studio and Outdoor Sessions—For the greatest amount of variety and creativity, Cilento Photography offers several in studio and outdoor sessions, which are listed in the enclosed brochure. Sessions are photographed at the studio or a local outdoor location and also include complimentary yearbook poses.
· In-Studio Basic Session—Photographed at the Cilento Studio, this session includes yearbook poses and several creative poses and is available at no charge.
Here’s how to get started:
· Call (636) 237-2732 to schedule your session for any of the scheduled dates. Staff members will assist you with session options, dates, and times. We recommend you call as soon as possible since appointments fill up quickly.
· To provide you with the best of both, we ask that you have your photos taken prior to the start of school.
· In-School Sessions are available in the summer: June 15, June 16, and June 17; July 18 and July 19
· Dress Requirements: Clothing should be dressy casual. NO sweatshirts or other shirts/tops with names or logos across the chest. NO muscle or other sleeveless shirts for guys. NO low-cut or spaghetti strap tops for girls. If you come dressed in such an outfit, the photographers will be instructed NOT to take your yearbook photo until you are appropriately dressed.
After you are photographed, you will receive additional information about ordering.
Senior Yearbook Portraits: If you do not have your senior portrait taken at EHS in June or mid-July, do not forget that you must call Cilento Portraits at 636-237-2732 to make an appointment for your senior yearbook portrait. Cilento will have yearbook-only appointments available on Friday, July 29, during senior registration. We will also set up additional dates during early September. You may also have your portrait session scheduled at one of their St. Louis studios. Please remember the deadline for having your yearbook portrait taken is September 9. Visit our website for information on Senior Portraits; we will update it as new information is available.
If you have any questions regarding appointments, you may call Prestige at 636-237-2732. If you have questions regarding yearbook photo requirements, please call one of our yearbook advisers: Amanda Thrun or Lauren Mudge at 618-655-6777. We hope you enjoy your senior portrait experience!
ACT and SAT Information
As a junior, you will be
taking the ACT or SAT during this school year, or if you are a senior
and desire to take the ACT or SAT again, go to http://www.act.org/ for ACT information or
https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat for SAT information. 2016-2017 ACT test dates
2016-2017 ACT test dates
ACT? Do you know which test is right for you?