7/26 6th Grade Registration 1:00pm - 7:00pm
7/27 & 7/28 7th & 8th Grade Registration 1:00pm - 7:00pm
8/2 & 8/3, 8/8 8:00AM New to District 7 Placement Testing at Lincoln Middle School.
Pre-registration is Required.
Please contact Liberty's main office for information.
District 7 Schedules Summer Placement Screening Dates
Posted: May 31, 2016
District 7 will again offer summer placement screenings for specific categories of students on June 16 and 17, and August 2, 3, and 8. Screenings will be conducted at Lincoln Middle School, located at 145 West Street in Edwardsville. Students need only to attend one date.
The following categories of students should schedule a placement screening appointment:
- Incoming 1st – 5th grade students new to District 7 who are coming from non-traditional school settings such as: international schools, home-school programs, and/or schools with standards-based reporting without grade level designations
- All incoming 6th – 8th grade students new to District 7
- Any incoming 9th grade student who would like to be considered for a Geometry/Honors Geometry course as a freshman
All other students new to District 7 will be placed in classrooms/courses based on records from their previous schools. Placement testing for these students is not necessary.
Screening appointments can be made by contacting Barb Johnson, District 7 Curriculum & Instruction Department, at (618) 655-6021.
Attention parentsPosted: December 18,2012
For 4:30-4:45 student pick-up
- Please allow activity buses to park in the bus lane, which is the west side of the circle drive beginning at the main crosswalk.
- Please use extra caution when passing through the crosswalk area as students and staff are crossing the circle drive.
For morning and afternoon drop-off and pick-up
- Please use the loop closest to the football field.
- Do not drop off or pick up students in the staff parking lot unless you are parking and accompanying them to or from the building.